Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’re looking at what to do or what to get, you came to the right place! Whether your loved one adores colourful wildflowers or a modern and minimalist style floral treat, there’s no better way to express your love and affection for them than to make your very own hand bouquet! In this workshop, you will learn vital techniques and tips on putting together your unique hand bouquet. This is the perfect activity to do with your loved ones – be it your partner, best friend, sibling and even your parents! Time to make some beautiful bouquets to show them that your love for them is blooming!
There are only 8 slots available for this experience.
- Day/Date: Saturday, 16 February 2019
- Venue: 177-A, Jalan Tun H S Lee, 50000, KL
- Time: 2pm – 4pm
- RM280 per person; OR
- RM500 for couples or friends that comes in pairs
- Materials and drinks will be provided
- Guests aged above 18 years old
What participants should bring
- Cameras – so you can record your great work and memories!