STOP Office Kepoh Politics and Burnout is a platform for office staff to release their pent-up emotions in a stress free environment (Minum Kopi Cakap Story). Here, guests will get to share and get insights and solutions from other guests who are also in a similar situation. Our mission is to help the human race to handle stress emotions in a highly fast working paced environment. Panel speakers include clinical psychologists, human resources and NGO agencies.
- Active participation by guests to share office ‘politics’
- Techniques to remove pent-up or negative emotions
- Q&A forum
Only 40 slots available!
- Wednesday, 27 February 2019
- Wednesday, 13 March 2019
- Venue: The Gravy Factory, Level 5, Jalan Stesen Sentral 3, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
- Time: 7pm – 9pm
- Price: FREE!
Who Can Attend
- Working professionals – both young and old!
What Guests Should Know
- All guests will be entitled to a 20% discount for all food and drink purchases at The Gravy Factory.