Join Aza Iza of The Art Seni as she bridges the gap between art and people through a guided and eye-opening art tour. Whether you are an art enthusiast, looking to get your mind off work or simply want to experience something new, Aza will bring you to some of the best art exhibitions in town as you uncover both better and lesser known art pieces that can inspire your inner art soul.
She offers three types of tours:
- Standard – Semi guided tour, moving around via car, covers 3 galleries
- Walking + Train – Semi guided tour, moving around via train and walking, covers 3 galleries
- Customised – Fully guided tour by gallery owners, artists and curators
- February: 22 and 23 (Friday or Saturday)
- March: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 and 30 (Friday or Saturday)
- April: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27 (Friday or Saturday)
- May: 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25 and 31 (Friday or Saturday)
- Time: 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Venue: Meeting point at either Bangsar LRT or Bukit Damansara MRT stations
- Price: RM55 per person (for all 3 tour types)
What will be provided
- Transport fees are included at no extra charge
Who can attend
- Guests of any age can attend.
- Parent(s) or guardian must accompany children under 12 years old.
- Parents may also bring children less than 2 years of age.
What participants should know
- No flash photography of all art exhibits.
- Please do not touch the artworks.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
What participants should bring
- Suggest bringing a camera (though not an absolute must, but good to capture your memories during the tour!).