Think Codex will be conducting a public demonstration session for its new and improved, multiple award winning program: the CENTRIC Customer Service Excellence Simulation.
To make customers happy, it requires customer service executives to be enthusiastic & committed towards serving them, including putting in every possible effort to delight and create an amazing experience. Think Codex’s CENTRIC Customer Service Excellence Simulation brings all this into play in a team based competitive environment. The simulation focuses on service excellence, service quality, service recovery, situational awareness and value creation.
Why use simulation-based learning? Simulations provide a safe and engaging environment that incorporates habit building models focused on behaviour change to achieve actual business results. Providing an environment for learners to test out their ideas and receive instant feedback allows for retraining and deliberate practice that can lead to mastery of the procedure or skill.
Learning objectives include:
- Understand and apply customer service theory & best practices.
- Identify personal effectiveness & practice continuous improvement actions in the workplace.
- Consolidate customer & observer feedback to create a personal improvement plan.
- Apply situational awareness to improve customer’s experience.
- Understand the difference between the motivators and hygiene factors of customer satisfaction.
Join other HR practitioners to experience the simulation first hand and get a glimpse into the fun and effectiveness of learning through gamification.
Limited seats available!
- Day/Date: Wednesday, 27 February 2019
- Venue: Chicago Room @ iSpace PJ (8, Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor)
- Time: 9am – 12pm
- Price: FREE!
Who Can Attend
- Anyone interested in simulations and gamification.
- Learning and development practitioners.
- Anyone interested to learn about customer service excellence.
What Guests Should Know
- Guests will get hands-on experience of the simulation.
- This is a 3 hour demo session while a full session would normally run for 1 to 2 days.
What Guests Should Bring
- Business cards (for networking), if any.