Learn how to make your own beeswax wraps with The Hive’s co-founder, Sue Yee! Beeswax food wraps are a natural reusable alternative to plastic such as cling film, zip lock bags and containers. By using beeswax wraps, you can eliminate the amount of plastic you throw away and your exposure to the toxins found in plastics. Wrap sandwiches, snacks and other lunch items, cover bowls and plates. You will:
1. Choose your desired fabrics
2. Learn how to prepare the beeswax recipe
3. Learn how to apply it to your fabric
There are 10 slots available.
- Day/Date: Sunday, 17 March 2019
- Venue: 92A, Lorong Maarof, Bangsar Park, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia — Kuala Lumpur 59000
- Time: 10am – 12pm
- Price: RM70
What will be provided
- You can take home 4 of your hand made beeswax wraps and the knowledge on how you can make more in your own time!
What guests should know
- Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty in!
What guests should bring
- Specific fabrics you would like to turn into wraps. Fabrics should be lightweight with a tight weave. They should also be natural fibres such as cotton or linen. Remember to pre-wash before the workshop.
- No fabric? Don’t worry! Plain cotton pieces will be provided for an additional RM20.