Think Codex will be conducting a Public Demonstration Session for its most popular program: the ALLOCATE Strategic Thinking Simulation. A great strategy that involves balancing the complexities around delivering results, limited resources, evolving markets, competitive rivals, leveraging the right opportunities, and managing risks. As a leader, are YOU equipped?
Think Codex’s ALLOCATE Strategic Thinking Simulation plunges participants into a competitive environment with a real world business scenarios where teams play against each other to secure contacts with finite resources, while striving to reach revenue targets.
Why use simulation-based learning? Simulations provide a safe and engaging environment that incorporates habit building models focused on behaviour change to achieve actual business results. Providing an environment for learners to test out their ideas and receive instant feedback allows for retraining and deliberate practice that can lead to mastery of the procedure or skill.
Learning objectives include:
- Master the 5 key components of being a strategic thinker.
- Acquire and apply 3 key tools for crafting and planning strategy used by top companies in the world.
- Develop better foresight and comprehension in solving key strategic challenges.
- Take away a strategic implementation plan for your organisation.
Join other HR practitioners to experience the simulation first hand and get a glimpse into the fun and effectiveness of learning through gamification.
Limited seats available!
- Day/Date: Wednesday, 27 February 2019
- Venue: Chicago Room @ iSpace PJ (8, Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor)
- Time: 1.30pm – 5pm
- Price: FREE!
Who Can Attend
- Anyone interested in simulations and gamification.
- Learning and development practitioners.
- Anyone interested to learn about strategic thinking.
What Guests Should Know
- Guests will get hands-on experience of the situation.
- This is a 3 hour demo session while a full session would normally run for 1 to 2 days.
What Guests Should Bring
- Business cards (for networking), if any.